The Automatic Handling Recycled Bale Dewiring unit will automate the removal of wires, eliminating the safety hazard around the operator interface, eliminate damage to pulpers and pulper feed conveyors, and reduce maintenance and downtime.
This newly updated and modernized system is a fresh approach to a machine that has been in service for many years. System highlights include:
- Self-contained standalone unit
- Electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic functionality
- Updated controls system
- Updated bale height sensing and arbor adjustment
- Updated diagnostics to help with troubleshooting
- Integrated guarding to protect wires, air-line and hoses from damage
- Engineered, manufactured, serviced, and supported in the USA
This system offers a continuous, worry-free solution to remove wires safely from bales, protecting operators from harm.
This Automatic Bale Dewiring unit can be part of a larger automated recycle system that may include an infeed conveyor, pulper feed conveyor, guillotine, bale breaker, etc. or can be delivered as a smaller semi-automatic version.
Solutions are customizable for those with a budget, lower volume, space constraints, various bale sizes, or semi-automatic version.